At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In Business Consulting, we are currently seeking an Junior/Assistant to participate in challenging IT Consulting and IT Audit engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality services for our diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
Your key responsibilities
Our IT Consulting practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their exposure to IT risks proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of IT consultants, you will advise clients in the areas of Information security, IT risks, information system transformations, IT Governance and compliance, IT Audit etc. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their IT functions.
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize tasks given in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assist clients in strengthening areas of Information security, IT risks, Information system transformations, IT governance and compliance and improve IT and business performance
- Assist in preparing project outputs that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement execution and develop work products
- Work effectively as an IT audit team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Perform IT audit controls testing and fieldwork activities
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
Skills and attributes for success
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Fluency in English language
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong ambition and priorities related to professional achievements
To qualify for the role you must have
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in areas of IT Audit, Information security, IT Governance and compliance or similar.
- A degree in information technology/computer information systems or related. (essential).
- Understanding of IT audit methodologies (Preferable)
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel and Access
- Fluency in English language
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u revizorskim, poreskim i savetodavnim uslugama. Širom sveta imamo više od 300 hiljada zaposlenih koji dele i promovišu naše zajedničke vrednosti. Mi pravimo razliku tako što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama da ostvare svoj potencijal. Naši zaposleni Naša kompanija globalno promoviše i sprovodi kontinuirano usavršavanje i obuku za svoje zaposlene, kako eksternog tako i internog tipa. U…Više o poslodavcu