One of the fast-growing international online school providers headquartered in the United States is looking for a full-time teacher for Belgrade's office.
One job position: K12 - Elementary, Middle and High School Teacher, Online Program.
Language teacher – basic requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Pedagogy, Teacher Education Faculty or related field.
- The high proficiency level of English language, both written and spoken, is mandatory
- Knowledge of the Spanish Language will be considered as an advantage
- Have at least one year of teaching experience in brick–and–mortar schools, international schools, and/or as a teacher at an online school environment.
- Being familiar with diverse video conferencing apps and online learning platforms
Specific performance responsibilities and leadership qualities:
- Creative use of resources
- Using evidence and data to inform instruction (provided through LMS platform)
- Establish a classroom culture that is collaborative and where learning goals for all students are met;
- Teachers assure that all students receive high quality and inspiring learning experience that helps them reach their full potential
- As leaders to nourish integrity, self-respect, compassion, perseverance and willingness to encourage and allow students to take risks;
- Provide structured online-classroom management skills that include consideration of the characteristics and methodology of the student population
- Other duties as assigned
- Full-time employment
- Competitive monthly salary (50.000 RSD start salary)
- Paid probation period (one month)
- Tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you professionally to grow.
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional skills through on-going training.
Applicants may be all Serbian citizens and also foreigners with legal residence in the Republic of Serbia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Good luck to everyone.
About Education World Wide:
Welcome to the Education World Wide team of digital learning enthusiasts and devoted professionals. Our team consists of highly educated professionals from various fields. We don't think providing online education is a job – it's more of a mission or a calling. We are in the business of giving chances, simplifying things for our students, and granting them new opportunities.
Education World Wide School is founded in 2015 and written in the Florida Board of Education with the school code 6567. EduWW is a complete online education path acknowledged and accredited to provide international online education for Elementary, Middle, and High School levels. The learning route continues with Bachelor and Master levels at our online Business and IT Academy One more online platform works under the EduWW umbrella – the Sport World School – designed with young athletes in focus. Our team puts dedication, effort, and hard work into providing online schooling to students and open them a wide range of opportunities to rich the life they desire and aim for.
Education is increasingly understood as a central enabler of societal advance. EduWW founders believe that education is a universal tangible value for everyone, and it should be accessible at any place and anytime, offering the same circumstances. Using the advantage of the new technologies, the EduWW team aims to create and maintain a high-quality online school environment and make it available worldwide. The primary purpose of the EduWW school is to evolve, adapt, and grow with their students.
Education World Wide USA, FL, USA
2813 Executive Park Dr Weston
FL 33331, USA
- Srbija, Beograd, Omorika 1
- PIB: 108851561
- Matični broj: 21081051