Company name: VESCON D.O.O.
Head office: Belgrade (Serbia)
- Excellent active PC skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Internet, Back office)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Economy / Finance / Accounting / IT)
- Excellent knowledge of English is mandatory (written and oral communication), knowledge of another foreign language will be an advantage;
- Previous experience in administration / organization is appreciated
The ideal candidate would be:
- Independent, systematic and analytical
- Responsible and organized
- Pleasant, adaptable and flexible
- Developed skills of logical thinking and reasoning
- Willingness to solve problems and work in a team
- Curiosity with an appetite to learn by doing
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports on the company’s activities as required
- Collecting and preparing the necessary documentation
- Monitoring various activities on the company’s platform
- Resolving day to day queries
- Communication with various clients (being the point of contact)
- Assisting with bookkeeping and administrative support
- Controlling the documentation and data before accounting entry
- Verification and registration of incoming payments
- Affiliate management
- Maintaining daily interaction with numerous affiliates and clients
- Accounting entry of bank statements and correspondence with banks
- Engaging in search, review and resolution of suspicious transactions
- Performing due diligence on new clients (support in KYC procedures)
- Collaboration with all teams to communicate and enforce security controls
- Making sure that all tasks are done within the deadline
We offer you: Job contract, Paid training, Pleasant environment in a young and chosen team.
The office is located in the city center (Belgrade-Savski venac).
Only candidates who enter the shortlist will be invited for an interview in English.
We thank all the candidates who apply in advance.
Applications for the competition with a short biography (CV) should be sent electronically.
- Srbija, Beograd, Beogradska 114a
- PIB: 109993864
- Matični broj: 21281565