Key account coordinator – Together Gaming
Bethard was founded in 2012 and consist of a team of passionate individuals with a vision to create and promote extraordinary iGaming brands and platform hosting.
Our vision is to become the leading iGaming operator in Europe – naturally we’re 100% committed to developing the best new iGaming products and experiences to all gamers. We believe we can only be so by employing outstanding people who understands and fits into our unique culture.
Thanks to company group’s B2B arm Together Gaming we get the opportunity to work with the best iGaming brands within the industry. It’s in this company that we’re looking to recruit a Key Account Coordinator who will act as a point of contact for the customer’s requests while reporting directly to our Key Account Manager.
As part of your role as the Key Account Coordinator you will with the operational team and be required to provide support to the Key Account Manager and execute on a variety of administrative and customer service tasks. The role is perfect if you are passionate about technology and seek a new challenge with the chance to see the gaming industry from a business-to-business perspective.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with our B2B customers
- Ensuring product and service levels as well as deliverability
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal departments
- Presenting new products and service to our customers
- Attending meetings with our customers to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve product delivery and service quality
- Handle complaints and problem solving in a timely and effective manner
Skills and Capabilities sought after:
- Exemplary and responsible team player
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent Computer literacy skills, especially in web-based applications
- An interest in iGaming and/or a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Driven individual with attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize the workload accordingly
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
What you will get:
- Healthcare programs
- Gym membership
- Ability to develop within the organization
- The possibility to work longer or shorter periods from our amazing office in Malta
- Weekly lunch at the office
- Great colleagues
At Together Gaming, we are on an infinite journey, where our goal is to create an outstanding workplace. We believe in releasing the talent and creativity in every person who works with us.
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We provide competitive salaries and tailormade in-house training on the business and internal systems.
You will get the opportunity to work within a unique organization, outstanding & engaged teams in a great environment with opportunities to progress within the company.
SPLabs Nemeth doo
- Srbija, Beograd, Surcinski put 1V
- PIB: 111212876
- Matični broj: 21442976