Key Account Manager
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to sell our global leading brands and develop world-class relationships with leading retailers across Serbia. We are looking for future leaders who can create and negotiate sales strategies that produce the best outcome for our shoppers, customers and our company.
Are you ready for the challenge? “Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- You will take ownership of your key account and drive sales on our leading P&G brands and innovations
- Assess business brand opportunities and execute that plan
- Define and execute winning strategies
- Have the ability to absorb the complexity of market dynamics and use your resilience to manage the internal and external complexities to drive results
- You will work with the retailers and our multi-functional experts and deliver on sales, deliveries, stock, cost and disputes.
- Develop amazing in-store visibility at the retailers
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- A Bachelor Degree (Minimum)
- Proven experience in a sales role in a commercial B2B environment
- Previous experience of analysing and translating data into business insights
- Previous experience of building long-term strategic relationships with the large retailers
- Fluent English and Serbian
- A valid driver’s license
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements – flexible work is part of our culture
- To work in a multi-cultural environment
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program including company car
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.