ManpowerGroup Serbia is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work. On behalf of our client, a leader in the Balkan pharmaceutical industry, Zdravlje, we are looking for an exceptional candidate to fulfill the position of: Key Account Retail
- To enhance presence with wholesalers and Pharmacy
- Initiating at product launch and continuously improving product availability, in-market execution and implementation of the sales targets
- Developing and nurturing the Head Office relationships with all Buyers/Warehouse ordering departments and develop links with Supply Chain, Finance & Marketing.
- Leading the development of the sales strategy for pharmacy products in conjunction with the Commercial Director and Marketing Manager, establishing budgets and revenue targets to contribute to the achievement the sales targets
- Creating annual KA plans, engaging with key customers and opinion leaders ensuring optimum levels of customer engagement
- Building customer plans to progress value and margin
- Supporting marketing initiatives to drive revenue and implementing promotional activities for each product and providing feedback on the effectiveness of promotional materials
- Analyzing sales data and recommending actions to enhance sales and product availability
- Foster partnerships to create long-term mutual value and advantage
- University degree in Pharmacy, Medicine or Dentistry
- Strong experience and knowledge of Serbian retail pharma business
- Knowledge of the OTC, registered and non-registered market and key players, commercial programs for pharma chains and wholesalers
- Fluency in English
- Driving license B category
- Organized person with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fosters team spirit and adheres to high ethical standards
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup je multinacionalna kompanija poreklom iz SAD-a, sa sedištem u Milvokiju, država Viskonsin. Preko 70 godina, mi pružamo kompanijama sveobuhvatna rešenja iz oblasti ljudskih resursa.Sa predstavništvima u preko 80 zemalja širom sveta, ManpowerGroup predstavlja globalnog lidera u oblasti privremenog i stalnog zapošljavanja, obezbeđujući organizacijama svih veličina kontinuirana kadrovska rešenja kako bi poboljšali poslovnu spremnost i konkurentnost. ManpowerGroup u Srbiji je prihvatila…Više o poslodavcu