Kickstart - Controlling Intern
Capture the opportunity for learning and development in dynamic industry, to fulfill and extend your professional ambitions under controlling, reporting and analysis area.
If you want to familiarize with corporate culture, meet professional working environment and tasks, but also have all the benefits of working for our company, join us.
- Assist in internal and external financial and key performance indicators reporting as well as all other ad-hoc reporting requirements;
- Following special analysis for relevant internal and external stakeholders;
- Support detailed monthly analysis and follow up of full P&L;
- Participating in carried out performance management and operational efficiency in a timely and comprehensive manner;
- Closely cooperate with the accounting, marketing, wholesale and other departments in the company.
For the good start, you will need:
- College or University degree in the area of economics;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Team spirit and drive, excellent communication skills.
You will enjoy:
- Paid internship & career development opportunities;
- Opportunity to participate in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change;
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things.
Please Apply By 15.09.2019.