We are looking for a motivated, talented and committed Data Analyst Intern to join our Data Science team within Customer Relationship Management department.
CRM is managing consumer part of Telenor customer base with the aim to maximize Customer Life Time Value and positively impact Customer Experience. CRM entails strong focus on development & implementation of highly-targeted, below-the-line personalized campaign offers based on customer insight and advance analytical models. Data science, campaigns planning, and direct marketing are cornerstones of CRM in Telenor Serbia.
KICKSTART - Data Analyst Internship
Skills you will bring:
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Organizational Sciences or Engineering
- A mathematical and statistical background, with problem-solving attitude and critical thinking
- Coding skills for data transformation and analysis using languages such as SQL, Python (Data science set: Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib…)
- Experience with data visualization and data visualization tools is plus
- Working experience with MS Office tools
- Deep passion for advanced analytics and data science; interest in the field of big data
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Personal skills: positive, self-motivated, result-driven, curious, self-learner
Things you will be doing:
- Analyze customer behavior, present results and suggest actions to meet company KPIs
- Support machine learning modeling and evaluation of models and results
- Customer profiling and model result analysis
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Ensuring high data quality, data scoring and incorporation of new data sources
Please, apply by 15.02.2020.