Most people see a salmon.
You see an opportunity to add flavour to IKEA.
Kitchen Production Manager, IKEA Food, IKEA South East Europe, Belgrade, Serbia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
As a person you are passionate about people, business and continuously driving better performance. In addition, you are passionate about the food business and exploring new and innovative opportunities, as well as motivated by creating a high-quality, affordable and unique culinary experience for customers. You dare and care.
For this role we believe you have:
- Experience from foodservice business, from areas like events, catering, big social restaurant operations or traditional restaurant business
- Good analytical skills and ability to manage projects and lead business changes
- Advanced knowledge of food production, and food legislations and operational compliance standards, food safety standards and HACCP
- Ability to work creatively within strong frameworks
- Ability to deliver strong business results through people
- Ability to follow up and measure performance of output and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward
- Experience of creating and executing action plans
- Self-reliant and self-motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
About the job
Responsible for quality standards of customer experience in the customer and employee restaurant, implementing the global and national compliance standards, managing the food supply chain and range competence in the store. Act as a commercial business partner within the IKEA business in the store. Lead and coach the kitchen production team in optimizing and developing the IKEA Retail Food business, considering the IKEA brand position, strategies, legal compliance and people and planet positive in all IKEA touchpoints as well as promoting IKEA as a great place to work.
About the assignment
In this role, you will be a member of IKEA Food team and you will:
- Ensure implementation of global and national compliance standards to secure a safe environment for customers and employees
- Secure the appropriate processes and procedures to secure quality of food, food safety, excellence in operations, introduce vitality and to reduce waste
- Lead and manage the food supply chain for efficient ordering, production and inventory levels to maximise profitability
- Ensure the customer experience and exceeding customer expectations
- Secure that the retail foundations are in place to optimise quality perception
- Ensure that the kitchen is in shape as new, that equipment is maintained and in full working order
- Ensure high-quality standards of customer experience in the customer and employee restaurant and optimised levels of commerciality are achieved by cooperating effectively with the Commercial Restaurant Manager
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of the unit business plan and the IKEA Retail Food business plan and other action plans
- Secure a lean, diverse and high performing team through building IKEA Food and IKEA competence and leadership and empowering employees to act on their own initiative
- Responsible for the implementation of the global and national people and sustainability strategies
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 6 stores and we will open 1 new ones in the upcoming period.
Join IKEA SEE now and apply for the position online in English.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
Prešli smo dug put od trenutka kad je 1943. godine Ingvar Kamprad osnovao kompaniju IKEA. Od sitnog švedskog biznisa, gde su se proizvodi prodavali putem kataloga, IKEA je postala jedan od najpoznatijih svetskih brendova za uređenje doma. Robna kuća IKEA Beograd Istok otvorena je 10. avgusta 2017. godine. U svom asortimanu robna kuća ima oko 9.500 funkcionalnih i pristupačnih proizvoda za uređenje prostora i doma po cenama toliko niskim da ih može priuštiti većina građana. Kompanija IKEA…Više o poslodavcu