This job requires relocation to Slovakia
Job description, responsibilities and duties
With a permanent position working for Schneider Electric Regional Execution Platform (REP) Bratislava, LV Customer Project Technical Engineer Technology must:
- Participates in end-to-end process of an assigned industrial project from technical and time point of view;
- Acts as the leader of the technical content of the assigned workpackage(s), and functionally reports to Technical Senior Engineer and Project Manager responsible for the whole technical scope;
- Makes sure customer technical requirements are fulfilled (in terms of performance, quality, costs and time), in compliance with the contract, and based on the Architecture & Technical specifications defined during the tendering phase;
- Follow all technical aspects of customer integrated projects, such as: design, implementation, testing, FAT, IFAT, and provide advises/support for installation/commissioning on site
Key activities and responsibilities
Design & Implementation of LV Technology:
-Perform and review design & specification activities, by leveraging Schneider Electric portfolio
-Perform basic design studies, and detailed studies if required.
-Request for expert advises or Power system studies if required.
Coordination with the Project Team:
-Lead & approve basic and detailed design of the assigned workpackage(s), in line with customer and contract requirements (technical performance);
-Coordinate all technical implementation activities done at factories or supplier premises and testing facilities until project closure, related to the assigned workpackage(s);
-Identify clearly the input/output/interface of the assigned workpackage(s) with the rest of the project technical scope
-Make sure the assigned workpackage is delivered according to the project planning & budget
-Provide progress reports and technical deliverables to Technical Senior Engineer or Project Manager
Risk & Opportunity management, Change management, Alert:
-Identify any potential changes versus contract or already-agreed design, regarding the assigned workpackage(s);
-Work closely with Technical Senior Engineer to specify the changes and their impact for Schneider Electric (including cost impact evaluation)
Quality process, Methods, Tools:
-Support Technical Engineer or Technical Senior Engineer to ensure full compliance with Schneider-Electric processes (especially CPP & TDP), and with quality instructions, safety requirements and governance principles;
- Implement international ISO, ISHSE and ISquality and environmental Standards
- Respect and follow SE HSE Standards and rules during all Project Execution
Community of practices & Coaching:
-Maintain technical theoretical and applied knowledge; identify, get, formalize, share and promote lessons learned and best practices related to the assigned workpackages;
-Participate actively in the capitalization and sharing of experience, contribute to engineering innovation and productivity
Employee perks, benefits
• Chance to develop your skills within professional environment
• Opportunity to work on interesting international projects
• Providing various type of technical trainings
• Competitive salary
• Notebook, phone
• Package of social benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Life insurance
- Cafeteria system of benefits with budget of 510 EUR/year
- 4 sick days per year
- home office, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position:
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Educational specialization: Electrotechnical education
- Flexibility & Reliability, Focus on technical details & Customer focus, Team player, Goal Keeper
- Ability to communicate (written, verbal) in clear manner on technical issues/topics.
- Ability to work and cooperate in international and inter-cultural environment
- Software tools literacy: MS Office, Acrobat, AutoCAD
- Intermediate or advanced level in EPLAN and/or CANECO is an advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 30% in EMEAS Region
- Potential to work on a long time base abroad mission 6 to 12 months (Optional)
- 5 years working in one or several engineering application domains targeted by Schneider
- Confirmed experience or literacy with any of Schneider Equipment for LV Primary Distribution (BLOKSET, OKKEN), LV Secondary distribution (PRISMA panels, Spacial enclosures), Protection Relays (SEPAM, Micom, VAMP, Easergy), AC and DC UPS (APC, Gutor), Motor Starter (Motorpact), VSD (Altivar process) and Power Busway products (Canalis, I-Line) is an advantage
- Experience in any competitor range of LV equipment (ABB, SIEMENS, etc.) is an advantage
- Technical Experience with Communication protocols (IEC61850, Modbus protocol, OPC protocol, Profibus, Profinet) is an advantage
- English language fluent mandatory (min B2 / C1 level), other languages as French and/or Spanish and/or German and/or Russian are a plus.
Our priority is to find the best talents on the market and offer a fair and competitive final salary which reflects candidate's experience and professional qualifications. We really appreciate your job application. Please mind we will contact only candidates meeting our job requirements.
Thank you for your understanding.
Schneider Electric Slovakia, spol. s r.o.
- Slovačka, Inostranstvo, Karadzicova 16