Who we are:
Regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries, providing organizations with the right Talent Solutions and strategies by successfully penetrating the major industries. With our regional team of dedicated consultants, we guarantee that every client gets individual and customized attention. Our expertise and knowledge ensure our clients will obtain “the right talent”.
Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with a reputable international company, investor in development of large mining project, in order to support their operations in Montenegro.
This role serves to delivery of private and state-owned land acquisition and to coordinate all related processes. It will require direct engagement with land owners and regular collaboration with the senior management team. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in developing complex land acquisition programs including compensation and resettlement issues.
- Develop, manage and lead the land acquisition and resettlement activities
- Manage all activities related to the management of staff and external contractors to ensure timely alignment with the work plan objectives
- Manage engagements with sellers and dealing with seller demands
- Create and foster relationships with land owners and municipality
- Engaging relevant project departments to ensure the successful development and implementation of plans to address land acquisition, compensation and resettlement issues
- Engaging with relevant local authorities
- Keep track of land use issues and provide regular activity reports highlighting any changes and/or needed interventions
- Managing the data needed to ensure that any of induced economic and physical resettlement is compliant with international standards
- Assisting in ensuring the quality control of the land acquisition process and activities
- Any other activities relevant to the successful implementation of the land acquisition strategy
The successful applicant:
- 5+ years of experience in land acquisition, strongly desired, and/or development area
- Familiar with Montenegrin and International standards (IFC PS1/PS5)
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, GIS, Google Earth)
- Knowledge of zoning and land use practices
- Strong work ethic and commitment to implementation and execution
- Concise writing and public speaking/presentation skills are desirable for reporting to senior management
- Communication skills, including some English
- Ability to create/implement work plans, prepare written materials, articulate goals and action plans for corporate review
- A relevant university qualification will be well-regarded: business, environmental, surveying or land management
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu