Purpose of the role:
Surveyors supports the engineering team through all phases of the construction project. supplying sites plans, implement new technology and precision instrumentation & setting out structural features. The survey role also involves implementing Quality Assurances processes and supplying project deliverables & QA reports to the client.
Key responsibilities and specific accountabilities:
- Working with modern survey methods and survey devices such as total stations, GNSS and data collectors.
- Setting out for different trades in construction
- Establishing survey controls, setting out gridlines, levelling, traversing and other land surveying work.
- Resolve any unexpected site issues and resolve with help from the team and management as required.
- Accurately and consistently record surveying information on site to the agreed specification and scope
- Process data from the field into the office, post processing with software, such as AutoCAD
- Building and maintaining client relationships ensuring we deliver to our client's expectations.
- Assisting with detailed field and office surveying assignments.
- Checking the quality of information collected on site, and the successful transition to deliverables.
- Ensure that all survey kit is maintained and well kept.
- Deliver to company policies, procedures, standards and best practices
- Working with the Project Manager to assist with quoting for jobs
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- This can be a fast-paced environment that changes quickly, so candidates need to be able to adapt to change and prioritising workloads.
- We want somebody who can multi-task, be adaptable and become a valuable member of our team.
- A minimum of 1-2 years surveying experience
- Flexibility to travel to our sites nationwide.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team and deal with clients on site.
- Clean & Full driving License
- English speaking with excellent communication skills, and able to work closely with all levels of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s / Master degree in survey related field
- Civil3D software advance knowledge
- Laser Scanning Basic knowledge & Experience with point cloud registration
- UAV / Drone basic knowledge
- Positive Attitude
- Able to clearly convey site information to the office
- Planning and organization
- Able to learn new software and processes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently on own initiative
- Competitive Salaries (Dependant on experience)
- Competitive overtime package including travelling time
- IT & Phone Package (Dependant on experience)
- Allowance payments when working away
- Modern office environment
- Continuous on the job training and development
- Equality & Opportunity: We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in our employment practices
- Ambition and innovative is at the heart of the company, and we are committed to investing in our people, technology, and processes.
Brutalist d.o.o Inđija
- Srbija, Inđija, Petra Drapšina 4a
- PIB: 110905469
- Matični broj: 21400165