We are team of dedicated professionals with long history in localization industry and passion for innovation, new solutions and languages. We are currently looking for skilled and dedicated people who enjoy being at the forefront of technology and are interested in translation and localization careers. At Dema Solutions, we take pride in enabling our clients to succeed in their global endeavours by delivering translation, localization, and internationalization of exceptional quality. If you are passionate about solving problems in innovative ways and are excited about working in a dynamic environment, we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will work as part of our dynamic Language Technology team and this position will involve the review and assessment of language technology for client projects.
The role will also involve technical troubleshooting and supporting other departments on all aspects of language technology when required.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple projects whilst prioritising tasks effectively. You will ideally have experience of CAT tools and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including macros and regular expressions. In addition to English, the successful candidate will ideally have knowledge of one or more foreign languages.
In return the company offers full training, a competitive rate of pay and range of benefits. For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website.
Language Technology Coordinator
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an enthusiastic and technology-curious individual to join our expanding Language Technology team!
Based at our modern Branch offices in Čačak, this exciting role will see you work as part of a fast-paced team, working to tight deadlines and facilitating the use of augmented translation tools to support a global client base, including major technology, automotive, manufacturing companies and household names.
In-depth training will be provided by experienced team and departmental managers.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9am - 6pm (with 1h lunch break from 1pm-2pm).
Language Technology Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assessment of language technology suitability for prospective clients
- Identifying similarities within client orders and against translation memory and archive databases
- File preparation and project creation for translators
- Providing support to other departments on all aspects of language technology
- Technical troubleshooting
Language Technology Coordinator Requirements:
- Positive approach to new technologies.
- Adaptable and organized approach with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Meticulous eye for detail and ability to maintain high levels of quality in all work
- Dedication to learning and sharing the knowledge within the team
- Localization industry trend scouting
- Searching for new solutions adaptable to current workflows
- Mandatory good working Knowledge of English and one or more foreign languages (Italian, German, French, Spanish etc.)
- Experience of CAT tools (particularly TRADOS Studio, MemoQ, Memsource, WordBee, Across).
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (inc. macros and regular expressions).
About Dema Solutions DOO and Dema Solutions SRL:
DEMA Solutions is an innovative and fast-growing company conceived from the intuition of three colleagues with a decade of experience in the translation industry.
It’s a lean organization with streamlined processes where a dynamic sales force meets a team of talented project managers and language technology experts.
A year after its creation, it stabilized into a business that today counts 23 people.
Sharing, Learning, Improvement, Technology, Reliability and Love for languages are our main driving forces that keep us moving forward.
We are a family of committed individuals dedicated to being the world's leading enabler of global communications.
Dema Solutions d.o.o.
- Srbija, Čačak, VOJVODE STEPE 113
- PIB: 110733596
- Matični broj: 21381055