Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting and technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus is on embracing the cutting-edge innovations combined with deep business knowledge and technical expertise delivered from diverse teams across the world. Synechron is agile enough to to invest R&D into the latest technologies (e.g. AI, Blockchain), yet, also large enough to scale any global project.
Synechron Serbia achieved a steep growth in less than 4 years from 1 to more than 170 employees and it is only the beginning! Synechron Serbia collaborates with high profile clients from multibillion dollar insurance and financial industry. Thanks to our clients and valuable partnership with eminent financial institutions, we are constantly improving and empowering current and creating new financial software solutions.
Synechron Serbia is the place where you get the opportunity to develop, lead and manage teams working on long-term projects. Join us!
Lead Automation QA Engineer
Location: Novi Sad
- Responsible for testing from building the test framework to test execution
- Be able to design, develop and maintain test frameworks, testing tools and utilities
- Analyze the existing solutions according to the project requirements
- Design, develop and maintain automated test scripts for Functional & Non-Functional scenarios
- Lead the test execution of your test scripts, compile metrics and identify optimizations
- Work with automated test tools
- 5+ years of experience in test development
- Understanding of and experience in automation testing
- Experience in leading a team would be a major advantage
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, principles and frameworks
- Knowledge of Object oriented programming concepts and experience with OOP language
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented interpersonal and communication skills with team members and client
- Clarity and concision in communication
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation: salary, annual raise and annual bonuses
- Challenging and dynamic work perspective
- International mobility
- Visits to clients around USA/Europe/Asia
- Opportunity for professional development – internal and external trainings in technical skills, soft skills, business expertise (capital markets/insurance/banking)
- Competitive paid time off policy
- International and local team-building activities
Deadline for applications: 09.02.2019.
Synechron Srb d.o.o.
Synechron https://www.synechron.com/) is a $500 million Digital, Technology & Business Consulting firm based in New York, is one of the fastest-growing digital and technology firms in the world. We are embracing the most cutting-edge innovations in areas like blockchain, artificial intelligence, Big Data and Data Science which allows our people to work on the most industry-leading initiatives that will shape the future of the financial services industry. Synechron Serbia achieved a steep…Više o poslodavcu