Ogury Balkans d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Lead Developer Fullstack.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Lead Developer Fullstack
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers, and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for understanding the product guidelines, for the technical tasks planning in a full Agile environment, for the development and code review of your teammates.
- Ogury’s proved Continuous Integration ecosystem allows developers to work on full TDD projects, letting developers focus efforts on delivering product into production as soon as the automated tests gives them the green light.
- Participate in the robust development of microservices, data pipelines or web applications, generating key value features for Ogury.
- Evangelization of YOUR best practices.
Who you are
- You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering related field (ETF, FON, Mathematics…)
- We will accept applicants without the prerequisite education, but the job experience must make up for that lack.
- You have at least 4+ years of experience that includes some management.
- You are experienced in Node.js and React.js and any other languages a plus.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (particularly PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch) are a must.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and ability to work in a self-disciplined manner.
- You are curious and have a thirst for learning new skills with a capacity to learn at an accelerated rate in this incredibly fast-paced environment.
- You have an independent, problem solving personality and are a good team player.
- Experience in Big data technologies are a plus.
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!