Lead Embedded Engineer
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Lead Embedded Engineers to join our Belgrade office.
- Ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- Training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- Clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- Permanent contract with competitive salary
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require solid knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas:
- 5+ years of stable professional experience in software development
- strong C/C++ experience on several Operating Systems (RTOS is a plus) and IDEs (e.g.: Eclipse CDT, Visual Studio, Code::Blocks, QT...)
- experience with a debugger on an embedded target (e.g.: GDB over JTAG)
- understanding of OOP concepts and UML
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies
- basic Python or other scripting language knowledge
- basic network and M2M protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, CoAP, MQTT …)
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues in the implementation of strategic projects in the area of design and development of embedded systems
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
Deadline for applications: 09.12.2018.