Who are we?
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bulgaria, Portugal and Vietnam we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing our team in Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
When it comes to Embedded Systems, this is a discipline with 50+ years tradition in Zuhlke. We are working in fields of Medical, Industrial, Railway and consumer IoT. On various platforms and ecosystems. From bare-metal C firmware, to modern C++ applications running on Linux systems – and everything in between.
What matters to us?
That you have a technical related degree and/or more than 7 years of relevant experience.
As for technical expertise, under the belt you already have:
- been leading teams in an international environment
- strong C/C++ knowledge
- broad experience with development platforms and ecosystems:
- OS - Linux, RTOS or bare metal real-time
- IDEs - Eclipse, Qt Creator, IAR Workbench or similar
- Agile mindset
- Python or other scripting language knowledge
- network and M2M protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, CoAP, MQTT …) OOP concepts and UML knowledge
- fluency in English
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- analytical, with innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- able to effectively lead a cross-functional engineering team throughout complete product development lifecycle
- willing to collaborate and guide colleagues in the implementation of strategic projects in the area of design and development of embedded systems
- willing to deliver high-quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
- able to apply Scrum and Agile practices in your daily work
Zuhlke Engineering d.o.o.
Zühlke – Empowering Ideas. We believe that innovation and technology are a positive force of change for business and society. We support our clients to envision and create a sustainable future. We were founded in Switzerland in 1968 and we are a global innovation service provider. Our 1300 employees are based in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We specialize in strategy and business innovation, digital solutions and ... Saznajte više
"A bit more than two years ago, I was warmly welcomed into the open-minded culture of Zühlke.
From the start, I was impressed by its open learning culture and working atmosphere. I find it rewarding ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- REMOTE WORK
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- WORK FROM HOME
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- TEAM BUILDING
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS