Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Poland, Mexico and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
For our Branch Office in Belgrade, Serbia, Chemgineering International d.o.o. which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced Lead Engineer (m/f/d) for Electrical Systems – international.
- Designing of Electrical systems including: High/Medium Voltage, Low Voltage (380/220V)
- Design and development of project-specific solutions (System-descriptions, specifications, drawings etc.) from Concept design to Detail design in Pharma and Biotech industry.
- Coordinating and participating in technical reception, handover of constructed facilities.
- Participating in qualification / validation of the designed systems.
- Supporting in Cost estimations and procurement activities.
- Supporting in Business development and proposal preparation.
- Performing inspection, control or approval of the project technical documentation.
- Providing instructions regarding the format and content of the project technical documentation.
- Participating in the control and development of the complete documentation necessary for the construction site and expert supervision during the construction, reconstruction, adaptation and rehabilitation of the building.
- Collaboration with management in order to ensure proper planning of design, execution activities and priorities. Working on the development and implementation of internal operating procedures and work instructions to increase efficiency.
- Leading and monitoring work and reporting on the work of project teams.
- Continuous development and improvement of used software tools and design standards
- Working on the development and implementation of internal operating procedures and work instructions to increase efficiency.
- Monitoring the development and changes in legislation related to the planning and construction of facilities and implementing it in the domain of their work.
- Higher education in the Electrical Engineering field, graduated (e.g. BS, MS, dipl. ing or similar)
- Experience in design and built of Pharma-/Biotech facilities and G(x)P environment will be seen as an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Software-knowledge: MS Office, AutoCAD, NavisWorks, Eplan
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Autonomy flexibility, role-model, assertiveness
- Must: English (Level B2)
- Surplus: Russian, German, others
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „ Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, electronically.
Chemgineering International doo | Mrs. Olga Markovic | www.chemgineering.com
Chemgineering International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10L
- PIB: 111009944
- Matični broj: 21413330