Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Poland, Mexico and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
For our Branch Office in Belgrade, Serbia, Chemgineering International d.o.o. which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) for Automation (BMS and EMS)
- Designing of Automation systems including: WMS, BMS, EMS
- Design of Low current systems.
- Design and development of project-specific solutions (System-descriptions, specifications, drawings etc.) from Concept design to Detail design in Pharma and Biotech industry.
- Coordinating and participating in technical reception, handover of constructed facilities.
- Participating in qualification / validation of the designed systems.
- Supporting in Cost estimations and procurement activities.
- Supporting in Business development and proposal preparation.
- Participating in the development of project technical documentation.
- Performing inspection, control and/or approval of the project technical documentation.
- Providing instructions regarding the format and content of the project technical documentation.
- Participating in the control and development of the complete documentation necessary for the construction site and expert supervision during the construction, reconstruction, adaptation and rehabilitation of the building.
- Collaborating with management in order to ensure proper planning of design, execution activities, and priorities.
- Leading and monitoring work and reporting on the work of project teams.
- Continuous development and improvement of used software tools and design standards.
- Working on the development and implementation of internal operating procedures and work instructions to increase efficiency.
- Monitoring development and changes in legislation related to the planning and construction of facilities and implementing it in the domain of their work.
- Higher education in the Electrical Engineering field, graduated (e.g. BS, MS, dipl. ing or similar)
- Experience in design and built of Pharma-/Biotech facilities and G(x)P environment will be seen as an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Software-knowledge: MS Office, AutoCAD, NavisWorks, Eplan
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Must: English (Level B2)
- Surplus: German, Russian, others
- Autonomy flexibility, role-model, assertiveness
What we can offer you:
- Being part of an international company with a secure and stabile background
- Involvement in our technical and language training program
- Working with latest technologies, great possibilities for professional development
- Worldwide allocation of our projects, meeting various cultures, working in different environments, possibilities to personal upgrade
- Possibilities to travel to different countries or to work only in our Belgrade office
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, electronically.
Chemgineering International d.o.o.
Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Poland, Mexico and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.Više o poslodavcu