Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Lead Programmer to join our growing team of 200 people! Our expectations of a Lead Programmer are more people oriented. Technical expertise in C++ and the experience in the gaming industry is a plus but it’s not necessary.
As a Lead Programmer your responsibilities are towards the team, tracking their progress and making sure they are reaching milestones and agreed upon goals. You'll be assisting your team in handling communication with multiple departments, removing any obstacles, helping them identify road blockers and managing them. Setting personal goals for each of your team members and helping them grow both technically and with their soft skills. You'll be closely collaborating with Leads from our partner studios and aligning on mutual technical goals, but also with various internal stakeholders like Project Coordinators, Producers etc. The Lead Programmer’s responsibilities also include participating in our hiring process by conducting technical interviews with candidates. Together with management you will be making organizational and technical decisions for your project.
On top of that on any one day you might:
- Delegate tasks
- Manage day-to-day activities of your team
- Have a regular meeting with someone from your team to keep track of their motivation and performance; participate in yearly performance reviews
- Analyze complex problems with your development team and help them find relevant solutions to it
- Collaborate with other Lead Programmers, both in our studio and in other Ubisoft studios involved on the project
- Organize onboarding and mentoring for new people in your team
- Programming expertise, with solid experience working in an agile development environment in an international setting
- Experience in developing, managing, coaching, mentoring programmers and conducting performance reviews
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in game development and interest for games
- Knowledge and passion about software development
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Mi smo Ubisoft Belgrade i naša priča počinje pre četiri godine, kada smo u novembru 2016. godine odlučili da dođemo u Srbiju i otvorimo naš prvi studio. To je u početku bila prava startup priča, nas 10-ak programera, strastvenih gejmera, u malom stanu u centru Beograda. Kako je vreme prolazilo, i kako je HQ sticao sve više poverenja u naše sposobnosti, tim se širio i mi smo se selili sa jedne lokacije na drugu, kako nam je bio potreban veći prostor. Sada je naš tim već dosta velik i broji oko 170 ... Saznajte više
"U Ubisoftu sam osam meseci, na poziciji User Interface Artist-a. Pozicija zahteva razumevanje funkcionisanja video igara i svakog njihovog aspekta. Posao je i više nego dinamičan sa novim izazovima svakoga ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE