Kushim is the only all-in-one solution in the private equity industry.
We manage every single aspect of the investor journey.
Kushim is designed and thought out like a B2C product even though we are a B2B company. It’s a beautiful, high-performance product that is easy to use. The design of Kushim makes the product and the service very special. Design is not the shape or the color of the interface but the global user experience from the distribution model to the client onboarding, the pricing, the way that we guide our clients and help them to achieve their goal, the way that information is organized.
We bring order in complexity to make things clear and easy to use.
Kushim was founded in 2017, the founding team comes from the private equity or venture capital ecosystem and they all experienced the same problem: there wasn’t any software designed specifically for this ecosystem.
Today, We are a team of 25 people based in Paris and Belgrade and we are all following the same mission: to improve the flow of information and bring transparency to the whole financial industry.
Our goal is not only to improve the performance of investment funds, but to accelerate their growth as well.
As a lead QA Engineer, you will join the product and engineering team and you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience on our softwares, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. The company has a need to process and automate the testing process of the software.
- Be the face of Q.A testing at Kushim
- Elaborate and test QA processes
- Test and review each single feature during the development process
- Build a strong personal knowledge of Kushim products
- Setup clear testing process and plans for each feature
- Work with the product team / engineers on the features in order to have the best overview of the functionality plan for testing. Putting KPI’s in place to measure the success
- Automate testing on the frontend using technologies such as Cypress, Selenium or else
- Report to the CTO and VP-Engineering about testing progress and implementation
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in frontend testing automation
- Experience in setting up and maintaining test plans
- Have good analytical skills to understand a product fully
- Are able to give your point of view to the product team on the behaviour of a given feature
- You speak English
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys solving problems
- Detail oriented
- Team spirit
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
At Kushim, we're looking for people with passion, ambition, humility and curiosity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. We valued skills and passion as much as experience. If you think you can have an impact in our company and you're not afraid to tackle challenges, we need you!
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 2711 Centerville, RD Suite 400