We are Synechron Serbia!
A team of passionate data and IT engineers, innovators, and digital experts trying to solve complex problems in the financial services industry. Our world-class IT engineering teams are working on complex digital transformation, greenfield, and enterprise-level projects for high-profile clients in the industry using state-of-the-art technology in OOP, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Data Engineering areas.
Synechron Serbia is part of the global Synechron company, based in New York. The company has 36 offices around the globe with over 13,000 employees producing over $800M+ in annual revenue.
We are hiring a Lead System Administrator!
We are looking for a motivated team player to join our IT System Administration Team!
You will contribute to our IT world-class team and will be responsible for:
- Coordinating execution of tasks within your team based on the direction of the superior manager/supervisor of the operational team
- Managing training programs for new and existing employees within your team
- Collaborating with IT teams in other offices within Synechron Worldwide
- Participating in the installation and configuration of software, hardware, and networks
- Participating in planning, organizing, and upgrading: network system and infrastructure, backup system, cloud system, information security system, technical protection system
- Planning of procurement of IT equipment
- Creating and updating IT documentation
- Developing and updating ISO documentation
- Monitoring system performance or event logs for normal operations
- Identifying and solving technical problems
- Evaluating and applying system and security patches to ensure the security and stability of the environment
- Working on planning and maintaining business continuity
You are a great candidate for us if:
- You have 10+ years of relevant working experience
- You have an advanced understanding of Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint), and Mac OS
- You have extensive experience with Network administration (Pfsense)
- You have experience with scripting (Python, Bash), automation tools (preferably Ansible), monitoring tools (preferably Zabbix), virtualization tools (preferably ProxMox or VirtualBox, VMWare)
- You have extensive experience with Cloud technologies (preferably AWS, or Azure, Google Cloud)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- You are fluent in English
What’s in it for our Synechronites?
- Professional & career path development
You will work with experienced colleagues on Greenfield and enterprise-level projects, Digital Innovation and Transformation with the use of Future-forward Leading technologies
- Learning & Development program
Synechron provides re-skill and up-skill programs, professional certifications (Scrum, Cloud, Project management and Testing certifications), soft skill training, Udemy courses, English language courses
- International mobility and business trips
You can continue your career at one of our offices in the USA, UK, Western Europe and more
- Salary package
Fixed salary + Financial incentives, including performance-based increment
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings and employee engagement activities
- Excellent work atmosphere
If you think you can be a good match for the position, feel free to submit your resume. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and called for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!