HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes new packaging development projects
- Ensures fulfillment of performance, quality and cost packages requirements
- Executes process developments necessary to support cross-functional teams to achieve the completion of new technology and innovations
- Ensures that all new packages meet international recycling, health and safety requirements and other regulations
- Initiate and survey the implementation of new raw materials and packaging .
- Find new product ideas, provides contributions to the Innovation pipeline, documenting and sharing information’s about new processing technologies with operating departments
- Leads the Serbian Packaging Maintenance for Laundry & Home Care Products and ensures the smooth adoption of all L&HC Projects into our internal & external Serbian Production Facilities.
- University degree in Mechanical and Chemical Engineering
- Experiences in FMCG
- Min.3 years of experience
- English skills (business fluent)
- Open-minded and self-determined way of working
- Willingness to travel
- Solid skills and working knowledge of packaging management information systems (e.g. SAP, webLab etc.)
- In depth packaging development and project planning experience.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Closing date: April 30th 2021,
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Henkel Srbija d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar oslobođenja 383
- PIB: 100472093
- Matični broj: 07102160