At Adient, our reputation as the global leader in automotive seating begins with our products – from complete seating systems to individual components – and extends across or entire portfolio. Our deep expertise means that our products always stand out and apart in craftsmanship, comfort, style and safety. For more than 30 years we’ve delivered precisely what our global consumers demand – on time, just in time, every time. We attract, develop and reward the best people – we are 84.000 strong in 32 countries.
Think about joining the Adient team in Loznica for the position of: Lean Implementer / Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Proposes projects for the continuous improvement of company's business and ensures they are carried out successfully.
- Implementation of the company's strategy for continuous improvement
- Daily operations (activities) follow up in order to ensure that goals are met within the predicted time frames
- To strive to continuously use (Lean) tools for improving productivity, efficiency and quality in the production process
- Coordination of employees/departments involved in projects, so that they can complete their key tasks and results in order to meet deadlines and goals of the projects
- To coordinate and support departments in AMS (Adient Manufacturing System) implementation and realization of defined tasks in AMS system
- Providing support to all departments in analyzing and creating models for problems identification and proposing models for improving and overcoming problems
- To carry out initiatives based on the analysis and the evaluation of the competency model and predictions
- Operates in accordance with Customer Specific Requirements
- Performs other job-related activities based on the Plant Manager’s instructions
- Technical University Degree
- At least 2 years of work experience in related or equivalent positions
- Technical knowledge: Product Engineering, Quality Management (PPAP/APQP), Lean production
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Training and Development Programs
- Team building activities
- Promotion within company
- Helpful and friendly teammates
- Flexible working hours
As a fast growing and dynamic company, we are looking for the best people to join and help us to become an Employer of Choice within a region. If you share the same passion do not hesitate to send your CV in English language.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Loznica, Republike Srpske bb, Industrijska zona Šepak
- PIB: 110712033
- Matični broj: 21378500