Biospringer RS d.o.o. Senta member of Lesaffre Group is searching for:
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries. Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.
Biospringer RS in Senta is one of Lesaffre’s subsidiaries, a factory producing bakers’ yeast and yeast extract with almost 200 employees.
In this role you will work autonomously as a Lean Specialist, implementing and introducing Lean methods in our factory. You will be responsible for the implementation, training and maintenance of Lean culture and for deployment of Continuous Improvement strategy. In this role you will report to the General Manager directly. This role is a key member of our operational management team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Define Lean strategy for the site and lead its deployment.
- Identify and drive Continuous Improvement projects in the factory. Implement central Lean initiatives locally. Lead x-functional workstreams.
- Operates Lean tools to eliminate waste driving customer satisfaction, cost reduction, and improved working capital performance.
- Design benchmarks, developing metrics, visualizing performance, developing and adapting problem solving methods, developing action plans
- Provides Lean support across the organization to drive short-term and long-term business improvements by training and coaching.
- College or University degree
- Lean or Six Sigma certified.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment.
- Project management / Leadership / Team engagement experience.
- MS-Office user knowledge. SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Fluent English and Serbian is a must. Hungarian knowledge is an advantage. Skills
- Customer focus, Excellent Communication skills, Team player.
- Change-agent, problem solver, strive for continuous improvement.
- Coaching and influencing skills. Pro-active attitude, autonomous work
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Experience with a multinational company. Opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
- Competitive salary and remuneration package. Laptop and mobile phone. Travel allowance.
- Full-time job with long-term contract possibility.
If you feel that you meet the requirements, you are ready to be part of a successful team with international experience and background please send your CV and cover letter electronically.
Biospringer RS d.o.o.
- Srbija, Senta, Karađorđeva 121
- PIB: 102031159
- Matični broj: 08124345