Semos Education is one the largest IT training providers in the Western Balkans with over 60,000 customers and clients. We offer accredited trainings for Microsoft, AWS, Unity, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk and many others. We are IT education and training market leaders and our mission is to help individuals and organizations to overcome knowledge and skills challenges and to help them become the best they can.
In Belgrade we are currently seeking individuals for the position of: Learning and Business Development Coordinator
We are seeking for a new colleague who will help us improve the quality and grow our business locally and internationally. This position is part of our sales team with strong focus on creating new learning and business development opportunities on IT training market for business and individual users. She / He will be supporting implementation of our training portfolio and work together with partners from Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Unity, Cisco, VMware and other IT companies to promote and position their products and services. We are seeking for a colleague who has a passion about learning and education, who is market oriented, who looks for big picture and has strategic approach in solving business challenges.
Qualification and competences:
- 2+ years in organizing and delivering trainings and education programs (preferably in IT industry)
- 2+ years in roles that support sales and business development
- Excellent knowledge of English language (recent taken FCE, CAE, TOEFL or IELTS exam is ana advantage)
- Good written and verbal communication;
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize work;
- Good organizational and project coordination skills;
- Presentation and public speaking skills.
- Professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Problem solving skills;
- Interest in entrepreneurship and technology;
- Completed BA and/or MA in relevant fields is a big plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helping and supporting customers to have an amazing experience on our trainings and courses;
- Creating and implementation of new learning services and projects;
- Researching and analyzing sales options and opportunities;
- Organizing online and offline events national and international events
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific IT related business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Preparing offers for the clients;
- Cold calling to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Coordination and communication with relevant B2B accounts and participants;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities;
- Identifies service improvements or new products based on industry trends, market activities, and competitors;
- Amazing learning opportunities;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Possibility for fast personal and professional growth
- Interesting and dynamic job in IT industry;
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
All interested candidates who meet the above requirements may send their application electronically. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.