IMO Property Investments a.d. Beograd is part of NEU Property Holdings Ltd., Cyprus which operates in Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Cyprus.
The Company covers area of Real Estates and Investment business, i.e. purchasing, selling, renting and investment in all types of properties originated from a banking sector.
For support of daily activities, we have open position for:
In this position, you will be responsible for all legal actions needed for:
- Completion of acquiring process through public auctions;
- Purification of documentation;
- Completion of eviction process;
- Handling court litigations and other proceedings;
- Completion of disposal process regarding selling and renting activities;
- Cooperation with out sourced legal advisers and
- Cooperation with: Court, Bailiffs, Notaries, Tax Administration, Cadastre, Banks;
- Concluding different type of contracts with third parties, i.e. suppliers or engaged out-sourced parties;
- Supporting corporate governance decisions and documents needed for function of company bodies;
- Follow up laws and recommendations aiming to secure company, business and employees;
- Faculty of Law
- Bar Exam
- English language, fluent oral and written
- MS Office proficiency (Word and Excel)
- At least five years of experience in relevant area
- Driving Licence “B”
- Willing to travel within Serbia
- Work in friendly, dynamic and stimulating environment
- Development opportunities and continuous educations
- Team Building
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send you application with CV electronically, with full confidentiality.
With respect to all applications, please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
IMO Property Investments a.d.
- Srbija, Beograd, Durmitorska
- PIB: 103429208
- Matični broj: 17564668