Asseco SEE raspisuje oglas za poziciju Legal Assistant.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a
About your Role
As a Legal Assistant in our Legal Department, you will participate in the implementation of the group's legal standards regarding client contracting, and other legal issues of the group to support ASEE's legal transparency.
You will prepare and archive all types of legal documents, including corporate documents, powers of attorney, contracts, statements, filings, complaints, etc. ensuring that the documents comply with the relevant legal and corporate provisions to support the company’s business activities.
You will also contribute to the ongoing control of compliance with the company's status obligations and the fulfillment of obligations arising from the Regulation, and in particular in the area of companies, contractual and commercial law.
Finally, you will participate in legal support for status changes, mergers and acquisitions to provide legal protection for the company.
- You hold a degree from the University of Law
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You are a good team player and not afraid to ask questions and/or give opinions/suggestions
- You have an intermediate knowledge of the English language
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, etc.)
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 23.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!