MENU is looking for a Legal Coordinator who will be responsible for reviewing and revising legal documentation and following legal regulations.
Legal Coordinator is playing a valuable role in information management, document retention, filling public notices and other compliance related items.
The main responsibilities would include conducting legal research, gathering information and responding to public records requests, subpoenas, court papers and other legal actions.
In this role, Legal Coordinator is expected to take care of the legal issues and legal activities within the company. He/she works within the HR Department and contributes in solving the challenges that a quickly-growing scale-up business has.
Legal Coordinator will be the main point of contact for our legal counselors and will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day corporate legal affairs.
Type of contract: Permanent
Key responsibilities of Legal Coordinator:
- Legal activities related to the Employment Law (employment contracts and supporting documents, internal rules and regulations, job systematization);
- Preparing and reviewing contracts and other legal documents related to the legislation;
- Preparing and reviewing commercial contracts;
- Monitoring the rules and procedures of the company regarding legal affairs;
- Monitoring and coordinating activities necessary for issuance and renewal of mandatory licenses and registration of mandatory changes before the Business Register;
- Taking responsibility for personal data privacy;
- Facilitating communication and coordination with external lawyers regarding court cases;
- Preparing various reports and questionnaires for the company;
- Cooperating with insurance companies and obtaining insurance policies;
- Preparing decisions, authorizations, agreements and other documentation from the activities of the employer;
- Monitoring laws and bylaws and taking care of their implementation;
- Cooperating with partners in the country and abroad.
- Bachelor’s Degree / VI Level College Degree in Law;
- Knowledge of Labour Law;
- Ability to handle electronic and hard copy documents;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, advanced communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to analytically evaluate and report;
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams at all levels of the organization;
- Full verbal and written proficiency in English.
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MENU Technologies doo
MENU is the leading eCommerce platform for restaurant brands, powering all digital customer touchpoints from mobile, web, kiosk and delivery marketplaces. We provide restaurant brands with the tools they need to grow their digital business, manage orders from all channels and for all order types, orchestrate their delivery operations, and fully control their digital experience to retain a direct customer relationship. We strive to build beautiful and user-friendly software for consumers to satisfy…Više o poslodavcu