A leading international real estate investor, currently developing large scale office and residential projects, is searching for proactive and motivated candidates for the following position based in Belgrade:
- Law School University degree
- Serbian bar exam
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in a reputable law firm focusing on the real estate & construction, or working in a company operating in the real estate & construction industry
- Proficiency in English
- Strong computer and database skills
- Drafting real estate transaction documents (e.g. preliminary agreements and heads of terms, sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements, mortgage agreements, easement agreements)
- Drafting construction documents (e.g. construction agreements, design and planning agreements, agreements with supervisors, demolition agreements, various decisions on appointment of professional supervision, technical examination, and other relevant professionals)
- Drafting all other commercial contracts as may be required for smooth operations of the investor’s business (e.g. distribution agreements, agreements with various service providers, settlement agreements)
- Assisting with general corporate matters
- Assisting the local Head of Legal with day-to-day activities to ensure smooth progress of investor’s projects
- Positive working attitude and initiative
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
We are offering excellent working conditions in a multinational company with personal development opportunities.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 21.01.2020.