EOS Matrix, a member of the EOS Group, is a leader in receivables management. Thanks to dedicated employees who work as active partners in our success, our company is experiencing positive and proactive change. Our mission is to create a workplace environment where trust, fairness and a focus on solutions are valued most.
EOS Matrix is seeking a Legal Transaction Manager with experience in NPL acquisitions to join the team.
Legal Transaction Manager evaluates an opportunity for NPL portfolio acquisition and oversees project management processes including due diligence, financial planning, scoping, closing and integration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading all NPL transactions;
- Communicating clearly with internal stakeholders and transaction teams, and external counselors advising on various aspects of projects (real estate, legal, financial);
- Ensuring that project milestones are met and adhering to approved budgets;
- Coordinating the legal due diligence exercise and actively participating on issue resolution;
- Handling purchase agreements, ancillary documentation, negotiations and performance of purchase agreements;
- Assisting in developing legal strategy on specific and multiple transactions;
- Assisting in developing financial models used to estimate cash flow and the potential profitability.
- Bachelor’s or Higher degree in Law;
- 3 years of relevant work experience in a law firm or in-house legal department;
- Extensive deal experience performing due diligence, drafting and negotiating transaction; documents, coordinating cross-functional deal teams, and advising executive management;
- Ability to prioritize workload and understand business processes and priorities;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the company;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written is needed.
- Full-time position;
- Professional training;
- Competitive salary;
- Office based work in Belgrade.
Interested? Apply until 30.11.2021.
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 103531873
- Matični broj: 17571397