- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
License Management Expert
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
In Telenor, we believe that the successful social strategy of each company begins with responsibility for the people, who build its success and its good name. Care and recognition for the employees are the main factors for the growth of our company. For this reason, we provide our staff with the best working conditions to enable them to develop their professional and personal skills.
Currently we are looking for a new License Management Expert who will be responsible for the support of local and global software sourcing processes.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Responsible for management of software assets within organization
- Planning, controlling and recording SW license assets throughout their lifecycles:
- Perform an inventory of installed software
- Match software installations with licenses
- Ensure compliance with vendor contracts is in place
- Review policies and procedures
- Maintain knowledge on all licensing changes
- License usage and deployment approval
- Providing license terms and conditions
- Ensure application of optimal licensing metrics
- Develop business cases to optimize spending by identifying savings opportunities
- Budgeting support, regular CAPEX/OPEX forecast preparation and alignment
- Support local and global sourcing processes
- Evaluate licensing regulations and legislations and ensure appropriate implementation
- Vendor, supplier and partner management
What we would expect from you:
- University degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related fields
- Software asset management knowledge and experience is required
- Experience interpreting licensing terms and conditions (Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, SAP, VMware and similar)
- Good skills in reporting and follow-up
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to perform well under pressure with tight timeframes
- Good team player
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and committed personality
- Willingness to travel across the CEE region
What we offer:
- Employment contract
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows freely express opinions / ideas, and inspire new ways of doing things
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
If you recognize yourself in the above bullets please apply via our career site!
Deadline for applications: 12.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno