KROMBERG & SCHUBERT is a global industrial group primarily active in automotive industry that provides its products to the largest European car manufacturers (VW, BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, Skoda...).
It employs over 48.000 people worldwide in more than 40 different locations.
Our clients in Krusevac are Skoda Fabia and Skoda Superb. At this moment we employ around 1300 people.
Our Company is looking for a candidate who will become a part of our team for the position LINE TRAINER.
Job description and line of supervision
Line trainer is responsible for carrying out all initial training for new employees in production, teaches other and monitoring knowledge to all employees. Directly responsible for the group of new employees for first two weeks for staff and indirect and three weeks for directs employees (training period).
Report directly to Technical Trainer or Team Leader of Group of trainers.
The daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Trains theoretically and practically the newly hired directs.
• Trains, evaluates, qualifies and requalifies the direct employees for specific workplaces according to requirement of the production process.
• Establishes and evaluates the competences of direct employees.
• Follow staff in ”ATTOL” system and take corrective measures.
• Evaluates knowledge of operators in accordance with operating instruction.
• Provide support to production.
• Performing re-training of employees according to technical changes or received complaints
• Excellent interpersonal relationships
• University degree/Secondary education IV or VI degree
• Ability to teach others.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Leadership skills
• Knowledge od MS WORD and MS EXCEL.
• Assessment and profiling of employees
• Structured and systematic approach
• Team player
Kromberg & Schubert Srbija d.o.o. Kruševac
- Srbija, Kruševac, Bruski put 19
- PIB: 109664566