OutreachMama is an SEO agency that specializes in the off-page aspect of SEO. We deliver effective, scalable link building campaigns to generate high-quality, Google-friendly backlinks pointing back to our clients’ websites targeting specific pages and keywords.
We are based in the US, but the majority of our employees are from Europe (mostly Serbia, but also Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina, North Macedonia, etc.). There are currently around 25 people working at OutreachMama (link building specialists, project managers, account managers, administrative and sales assistants, upper management), as well as around 10 writers. As our client numbers grow, so does our need to hire more people. We are currently looking for more link builders.
We offer SEO training so you can improve your skills and level up your performance and career. Your training will primarily include coaching from a senior manager. We love working with problem-solvers who are self-driven and always trying to improve.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is a work-from-home opportunity.
Our link builders have the greatest impact on our clients' businesses, which is why we are looking for someone who is extremely organized, hard-working, enthusiastic, and, above all, a problem solver. We need a person who communicates well and responds to requests in a timely manner, answering emails, organizing documents, sheets, and information, and coordinating with the writers.
If you are excited about learning new things and are looking to expand your off-page SEO knowledge, this is your chance. Our team is incredibly supportive, as is our senior management, and we do our best to foster a cooperative work environment. Even though we all work remotely, we talk regularly throughout the day to stay connected.
Depending on the team you're on, you will get the appropriate training.
Your main responsibilities as a link builder will include:
- Tracking and maintaining communication with the team, link vendors, and bloggers
- Working with writers to assign writing tasks
- Anticipating and communicating order fulfillment problems
- Resolving vendor and blogger issues
- Updating client-facing sheets
- Providing regular order updates to the team lead and account manager
- Managing the link acquisition process through negotiation until the link is live
- Keeping track of all orders assigned to you by the team lead
- Attending all team and company meetings
Tools we use:
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Full-time position – 8 hours a day, Mon-Fri (we do NOT work on the weekends).
- Mostly flexible hours – you manage your own working hours, but must be online between 10 AM and 2 PM CEST.
- The starting salary is $700/month and is increased annually based on your performance and evaluation from the team lead and HR.
- We don’t use time trackers, so your performance will be tracked using KPIs. In addition to the salary, you will be eligible for an additional performance-based bonus after each 6-month evaluation.
- Paid time off for national holidays (4 days), religious holidays (3 days), New Year’s holidays (30th Dec to 5th Jan), and 2 weeks per year.
- Will be asked to sign a contract and an NDA.
NO SIDE-GIG POLICY
- Although we would prefer if no one worked a second job, we understand that times are tough.
- A rule we won’t budge from is that working for OutreachMama should be your main job.
- We will look the other way if you have a second job that in no way affects your performance at OutreachMama and there is no conflict of interest (cannot work in the link building industry either as a freelancer or employee of another company).
Qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- Interested in a long term commitment (12+ months)
- Fluent in English (written)
- Some project management experience (not a deal-breaker if you don’t have any)
- Used to remote work
- Maintains regular communication with the team and team lead
- Experienced in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Familiar with G Suite, Ahrefs, Slack
- Possesses a basic understanding of site metrics (domain rating, trust flow, citation flow, and organic traffic)
- Keen to learn more about SEO
Brownie points for:
- Experience using Close.com, monday.com (or similar project management platform), and Snov.io
Only applications filled and submitted properly will be considered. If you don't get a reply to your application, it means you missed something. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 12333 Sowden Rd Ste B #33347