Aginion is looking to hire a freelancer Linux System Administrator.
We value your flexibility and in turn provide a very flexible work environment, including home office, on rare occasions travelling to external locations may be required.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Setup of new services and solutions for customers in our infrastructure
- Improving our internal data center-spanning service architecture
- Improving and maintaining our virtualization and containerization setups
- Service monitoring and resource management
- Log management and log analysis automation
- Process automation and configuration management
- Research, testing and implementation or new solutions and technologies
You have skills and experience with or are interested in extending your knowledge with:
- Red Hat and Debian based systems KVM and related technologies Nginx, Nginx Unit, Tomcat, HAProxy, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Shell Scripting, Python
Additionally, your strengths include:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- English language fluency
- Strong technical background and desire to learn and grow in the IT-Field
- Familiarity with ticket system and project management software
As part of Aginion Group, our primary focus is providing highly secure and reliable IT-Infrastructure for hosting of Private Cloud solutions. We offer consulting services in the areas of System- and Network Security, IT-Operations Management and Regulatory Compliance. We offer a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in a small, determined and highly motivated team.
Please send all applications in English.