About this Position
At Connectify we make complex networking tasks easy by developing apps that deliver faster, more reliable, and more secure Internet to users all across the globe. Over the last year we’ve experienced unprecedented growth and we’re excited to add to our talented and hardworking team. We now have millions of customers using Speedify, our unique channel bonding VPN - the only one that enables you to use all of your Internet connections at the same time to improve stability, speed, and security.
Speedify’s worldwide network of backend services and web applications is powered by Linux. We’re looking for someone who is capable of keeping that infrastructure running smoothly to create amazing experiences for our customers.
Interested? In your cover letter please tell us about a Linux-based project (professional or personal) that you were excited to work on and why.
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Comfortable working at the command line on Linux servers
- Good written communication
- Two years of professional experience
- Interface with our DevOps and Customer Support teams
- Keep our fleet of Linux servers running and secure
- Respond to alerts and notifications
- Run Ansible playbooks and manual playbooks
- Create manual playbooks
- Investigate customer issues
- Diagnose system and application issues in our production environment
- Experience managing Docker services
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Ansible
- Deep understanding of networking technologies
Applicants from the Subotica area preferred.