USA Based Company/Remote Position
Pacific Standard Time
We at Cambridge Fund are looking for someone who is eager to execute all direct activities for newly formed Mortgage Brokerage in the US just as well as support our investment fund with everyday finance-related activities.
We're looking for someone who has a strong passion to grow in the loan and mortgage industry, build a powerful team and play an integral role in a successful multinational company. We're looking for an outstanding team player who is able to develop deep partnerships with the business and within the Mortgage Brokerage and the rest of the team based in California, USA.
This is a remote position and the work will be conducted during the daytime in Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco).
Following the tradition of the US mortgage industry, we're looking for a SALESPERSON who has a strong passion to work with clients, communicate in the English language, serve and support clients - but also learn about the US loan industry and become a powerful team member with an integral role in a successful multinational company.
- Maximize mortgage market penetration
- Develop new leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs and market appropriate products
- Solicits for new business via telephone, cold calls, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities
- Develop mortgage quotes, make sales presentations, and close sales
- Develop sales process in the completion of required financial, activity, and sales reporting
- Develop an annual business plan
- Follow underwriting standards
- Ensure that all quotes, procedures, and practices are compliant with the companies and the external regulations
- Understand and interpret laws and regulatory matters
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, insurance brokers, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers in a timely manner so as to provide exceptional and extraordinary service
- Work independently
- Summarize required documents
- Prepare documents regarding the list of legal instruments required for a specific lead
- Updating the records and maintaining the systems with appropriate data as needed
- Verifying the accuracy of the loan documents
- Examine the loan files for any errors and ensure that the information recorded is executed according to the rules and regulations
- Partnering with management & develop specific strategic plans by understanding the specific needs of the existing market
- Achieving and reporting on metrics through the full business lifecycle
- Professional understanding of the USA real estate market and mortgage brokerage industry
- Sales based role
- National Mortgage Broker Licence training
- Leadership position
- Competitive salary with the likelihood of revenue sharing
- Possibility of moving to the USA
- Present mortgage loan options to consumers
- Understand consumer credit product
- Evaluate pay stubs, credit history, tax information, and bank statements
- Calculate various financial ratios
- Work with various USA lenders and other stakeholders
- Participate in strategic decisions making
- Build, lead and grow your own team
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills and a talent for customer service and direct customer communication
- Educational background or experience in loans, mortgages, finance, banking, economics, or real estate.
- A strong sales mentality,
- Dynamic, charismatic, and target driven personality
- Ability to work independently
- A genuine interest in entrepreneurship is a huge plus
- Telesales or financial products experience is a plus.
- Excellent English skills
- Life or work experience in the US is a plus.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Home Protection Fund
Home Protection Fund is a real estate investment company specialized in helping homeowners with sometimes difficult real estate situations. We have a team of highly skilled professionals with experience in working with counties, banks and lawyers with a goal to help homeowners bridge the current problem being property tax, mortgage, probate, code enforcement or any similar problemViše o poslodavcu