Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micro motors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
Logistic Planning Officer
- Handling order management for customers and customer contact regarding customer orders, delivery dates, lead times, packaging, invoices, order fluctuation
- Leader on customer orders deliveries and shipments schedule. Responsible for the delivery performance with the target of 100% on-time delivery rate
- Reception and acknowledgement of customer orders and forecast, entry in the ERP system, regular update
- Adapt and update the delivery schedules in relation to variable customer needs
- Analyse customers demand fluctuations, recognize potential issues and resolve them with customers
- Ensure correct invoicing of the shipments – receiving , checking and booking, perform export customs clearance
- Decide on priorities for production/deliveries in case of several rush orders
- Bsc in Technical, Economic / Commercial field or similar
- At least two years of experience in logistics, preferably in automotive or related industrial environment
- Good ability to communicate with internal and external partners
- Good communication and negotiating skills to communicate with internal and external partners
- Advanced spoken and written English language skills are mandatory
What we offer
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 24.07.2019.