Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Places parts orders, monitors back orders, expedites deliveries and manages inventory levels in support of business requirements.
- Maintains targeted service level objectives by constantly monitoring of open service calls suspended for parts.
- Acts as the first point of contact for service parts availability issues between the FSC and various other organizations (including local CS management, Customer Account Team personnel, Logistics Analysts, and various global organizations).
- Managing stock level plans and fulfillment to obtain required service level results.
- Managing stock audits, updating stock quantities to ensure integrity, investigating inventory discrepancies, in transit management, distress (parts return failure) resolution
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge of the Polish language at the communicative level is a must (Cooperation with Polish NCR Partners & Customer Engineers)
- Knowledgeable in all Field Logistics Operations processes and procedures will be advantage
- Good PC skills to aid/assist in the completion of essential job responsibilities
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal
NCR d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Milentija Popovića 5a
- PIB: 107153981
- Matični broj: 20764406