As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success. Brose Serbia is curently looking for motivated candidate for position:
Logistics Disponent (m/f/d)
- Order and maintain stock levels according to the established targets and optimize parameters in SAP to build customer requirements.
- Monitor the flow of shipments in transit and on a daily basis cooperate with our customers trade department to ensure material arrives within the specified time frame.
- Communicate with the customer and ensure on time and complete deliveries, therefore achieving the highest customer satisfaction.
- Create documentation for sample and customer deliveries and works alongside the logistics team members to ensure a timely preparation of the shipment.
- Manage material changes in respect to modifications and ensure that the stock is minimize to avoid unnecessary obsolescence.
- Realize all the activities needed in order to fulfill the requirements expected from quality and environmental systems as well as the government requirements.
- University or college degree (Business administration / Industrial engineering, Logistics & Transportation)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in logistics
- Deep knowledge of logistics & material management
- Solid knowledge of SAP R3 (MM, PP, WM)
- Knowledge of automotive industry and OEM's portals.
- Fluency in English and Serbian
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Kompanija Brose već preko 100 godina prednjači u oblikovanju budućnosti automobila. Po veličini četvrti dobavljač automobilskih delova na svetu, u porodičnom vlasništvu, gradi u Pančevu, blizu Beograda, novi razvojni i proizvodni centar za elektromotore i pogone. Ovde će narednih godina nastati visokostručna radna mesta za 1.100 radnika sa atraktivnom karijernom perspektivom.