Who we are?
Invenda Group AG is a group of innovators and entrepreneurs with a business that was born from a fantastic idea that was created into a real product. This is a team of experienced vending, software, IoT, retail, and consulting professionals determined to break the mold and disrupt an industry without major change.
What we do?
We have built a ’’brain” that not only has eyes of its own to see customers, but also a wireless connection to its owner and the cloud. Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender, and emotion detection, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data to our big data cloud solution supported by our NoSQL database, where we provide machine learning, REST APIs, and much more.
To see more about our company and our product check our website: www.invenda-solutions.com or visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knLADhSRgU8.
We are looking for:
Our team is looking for a talented and qualified Logistics Manager to join us. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail and oversee daily logistics activities and coordinate with production teams. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
- Select global carriers and negotiate contracts and rates
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, and transportation services
- Work closely with our in-house department for export/import documentation and support
- Plot routes and process shipments
- Prepare and verify that each shipment is being supported with the correct documentation
- Respond to any issues or complaints
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements
- Ensure all the operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and relevant ISO requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Economy, Technical science, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational abilities
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- In-depth knowledge of the Serbian import/ export laws and regulations
- A solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software Pantheon is a plus
At Invenda you will:
- Use cutting-edge technologies
- Be part of one open, friendly and innovative team
- Get an opportunity to develop and to learn even more during training and conferences
- Have up to 30 days of vacation
- Enjoy paid sports activities
- Have private health insurance
- Have a competitive salary incl. bonus
Invenda Solutions d.o.o
Invenda is building a brain for vending machines that provides centralized device management, real-time inventory, product bundling, digital signage, AI, and demographics. Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender and emotion recognition, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data…Više o poslodavcu