Who we are?
Invenda is a group of innovators and entrepreneurs with a business born from a disruptive idea transformed into a real product. Our team consists of experienced software, IoT, DOOH advertising, and automated retail professionals determined to break the mold and revolutionize the automated retail industry.
What do we do?
We create the automated points of sale of tomorrow by upgrading vending and retail terminals and connecting them to our software platform. With our devices, we radically enhance consumers’ shopping experience and customers' insights and influence on consumer behavior, sales, and operations at their points of sale. We harness the power of IoT and AI and apply it to our product, designed to bring automated retail into a new era.
We are looking for:
Our team is looking for a talented and qualified Logistics Manager to join us. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail and oversee daily logistics activities and coordinate with production and sales teams. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
- Select global carriers and negotiate contracts and rates
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, and transportation services
- Work closely with our in-house department for export/import documentation and support
- Plot routes and process shipments
- Prepare and verify that each shipment is being supported with the correct documentation
- Respond to any issues or complaints
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements
- Ensure all the operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and relevant ISO requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Economy, Technical science, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational abilities
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- In-depth knowledge of the Serbian import/ export laws and regulations
- A solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software Pantheon is a plus
At Invenda, you will
- Use cutting-edge technologies
- Be part of one open, friendly, and innovative team
- Get an opportunity to develop and to learn even more during training and conferences
- Have up to 30 days of vacation
- Enjoy paid sports activities
- Have private health insurance
- Have a competitive salary incl. bonus
Invenda Solutions d.o.o
Invenda is an automated retail technology company, headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland with offices in Novi Sad (Serbia), Stockholm (Sweden), and Hong Kong (HK) currently actively operating in 12 countries. Invenda’s customers are innovative fast-moving consumer goods companies, retailers, and vending operators. We are proud of our disruptive products, the teams’ deep expertise, our colleague’s passion, and our willingness to embrace a challenge. We have built a brain for the vending machine!…Više o poslodavcu