LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1100 stores in 47 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
- To make sure that all import/export transactions of the country s/he is responsible of are done safely without any legal risk, in accordance with company procedures and memorandums, with minimum cost and maximum speed;
- To plan and organize the local transportation and distribution operations in the related country within optimum time and minimum costs
- To manage 3PL warehousing activities and order management in the system
Education and experience:
- University Degree in engineering, international trade, logistics or economics field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics, warehousing, import and export operations, and/or Transport & Distribution
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Import / Export regulations and international agreements
- 3PL Warehousing management and order management experience is required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Ms Excel, Ms PP programs
- Effective use of the IT systems, screens and reports
- Quality and detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and pressure in the operations
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
LC Waikiki Retail RS d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Knez Mihailova 44
- PIB: 108942206
- Matični broj: 21097551