Heneken d.o.o. as a part of HENEKEN GROUP, global corporation for non ferrous metals, including three production facilities based in Slovakia, but with activities worldwide. Heneken Group office in Belgrade opens a role for an associate for logistics and customs for the group. This position is administrative job following the comodities path and supporting our traders worldwide. Main tasks consist of logistics organization, warehouses coordination, releases, BL, customs declarations and all import-export activities.
Ensure legally compliant import and export for the traded metals, prepare customs declarations and control all documents before the customs clearance process, follow the ETD/ETA for all cargo, assist in booking transport land and sea freight, coordinate with warehouses stock and releases, monitor the preferential calculations and EUR1 certificate for European material, follow the customs procesures.
- Higher education diploma in Economics, Logistics and/or international trade;
- At least 5 years of experience in customs operations (import and export customs clearance) or logistics including sea freight;
- Knowledge about International Trade, Logistics, Customs compliance;
- Knowledge of international finance and related financial, tax, products, and equipment in customs declaration;
- Experience in communication with customs officials; Fluent in English; Experience in using MS Office and SAP, PLEX.
- Srbija, Beograd, Karadjordjeva 5/2
- PIB: 108001710
- Matični broj: 20913223