Position: Logistic Specialist
Reports to: Finance & Administration Manager
Coordinates with: Customs Import/Export Manager
The duties of a logistic specialist involve dealing with goods movement preparation, shipment receipts, and shipment deliveries. Besides that, they help organize transaction schedules, maintain inventory records, and manage fleet maintenance programs.
To achieve the scope, Logistic Specialist has following duties & responsibilities:
- Imports planning. Coordinates with Commercial/Sales Manager to prepare monthly import plans based on the sales plan and max/min stock policy; agrees import planning with Customs Import/Export Manager and Finance & Admin Manager.
- Importing. Prepares all the necessary documents for custom declaration, coordinates with forwarding agency and transport to assure smooth running of the import operation. Hands over to Finance the final documents of importing.
- Logistic provider. Coordinates and monitors entry/exit of company products in the Logistic provider warehouses well as monitoring the warehouse conditions. Coordinates with other departments for the weekly sales plan, based on which it will be done the custom clearance of the products from the custom warehouse. At the end of each month should collect the clients card singed and stamped.
- Product delivery. Responsible to coordinate carrying out warehouse orders: warehouse stock control (reconciliation with Supplier’s warehouse coordinator). Monitoring return of goods from the clients, adjusting liability with appropriate compensation (Returns of expiry goods etc). Responsible for reconciliation of sales with logistic provider and software program also with the excel files.
- Fleet management. Responsible to monitor the use of company vehicles, maintenance and necessary documents. Coordinates with finance for fuel supplies. Manage and monitor the performance of entire fleet, routing and scheduling planning.
- Inventories & labeling. Responsible to initiate and coordinate inventories of company goods including POSM and vehicles in cooperation with finance. Assures all company products are labeled as per Serbian regulatory requirements. Responsible for reconciliation of inventories with finance on monthly bases. Administer and maintain inventory control program systems.
- Reporting. Prepares/shares monthly reports according to company internal instructions on 5th of each following month:
- Warehouse inventory.
- Update product expiry for the next 6 months.
- Update import plan for next 2 months.
8. Other duties. Performs other duties as per need in line with country labour law and regulations as well as Eurolab Rulebook and Code of Conduct.
- University degree in Economics, or similar
- Experience in logistics or in similar job positions.
- Abilities to use Logistic software systems.
- Very good Microsoft office package capabilities.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Able to work in a team.
Eurolab Internacional Grup doo Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar dr. Zorana Đinđića 64a
- PIB: 111781331
- Matični broj: 21539490