LotusFlare was founded in 2014 by former product and growth executives from Facebook. Our founders led the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion users on mobile. We bring this Growth expertise to established companies in telecom and technology. We help them build awesome digital experiences and systematically drive user engagement, retention and monetization on these apps and websites. Our headquarters and technology development center are in Silicon Valley, and we have operations across Canada, Asia and Europe.
We are looking for a passionate and talented person who will join us in a Graphic/Brand Designer role to work closely and learn from our experienced UX/UI designers.
We ask for a lot, but we also offer a lot!
- Designing corporate marketing and sales tools such as customer case studies, white papers, newsletters, blogs, product data sheets
- Designing videos, social media posts, event and conference materials
- Occasional custom presentations, charts, graphs or branded merchandise
- Building wireframes, prototypes and doing the visual design of final products
- Opportunity to take a part in LotusFlare brand and visual identity redesign
- Clearly articulating design decisions to clients and internal teams
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, product managers and other internal clients to generate effective design solutions
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
- A well-developed sense of colour and composition
- Relevant education and/or work experience (Your portfolio will speak volumes!)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Teamwork and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Expertise in After Effects
- Experience with animation
- Experience with design systems
- Competitive salary package
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Company stock options
- Trainings and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is in the heart of the city providing good access to public transport and everything to make you enjoy the time in the office.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to leading industry experts in the cloud-native infrastructure domain.
Deadline for applications: 10.05.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!