MES Programmer/Data Architect
BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Leading and participating in MES projects
- Execution and implementation of requirements analysis and programming of MES reports
- Development and further development of the reporting infrastructure (e.g. databases, data warehouse)
- Performing requirements analysis and programming of MES clients
- Conduct MES training courses with a focus on MES reports and clients, including the creation of training materials
- Completed education in IT or a comparable qualification
- 3 years of professional experience in programming and SQL application advantageous
- Structured, result-oriented, independent, self-reliant and resilient
- Team player, communicative and thirsty as well as confident appearance
- Very good knowledge of English
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2020.