PrimeVigilance, an Ergomed brand, was established to provide specialised pharmacovigilance services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. These services cover the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects.
Ergomed Plc is a public company on the London stock exchange with its HQ in Guildford, UK. The company boasted 40% growth in its revenues in its last report. This success is due to the hard work of our highly skilled employees and our subsequent reputation for excellence with our clients.
- Celebrate endeavour and recognise contributions of both individuals and teams!
- Create a fair environment with open communication!
- Never stop learning!
- Build long-term relationships based on equality, co-operation, and mutual trust!
- Take good care of our clients, colleagues, and our community!
We are looking for a:
MI Associate/Junior MI Associate - Foreign Language Speaker
with a life science - bio medical background
Primevigilance works with world wide clients which is why we need fluent foreign language speakers to help us provide the best Medical Information service to them. Join our young and enthusiastic team and use your language skills to learn more about patient health safety in global health care. We provide all the necessary training for you to become an independent part of our team.
The MI Associate/Junior MI Associate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Medical Information team with Medical Information inquiry handling and any associated activities and supporting the MI team with first line medical information enquiries in a foreign language under supervision
We are looking for a candidate that has:
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least one other European foreign language - both verbal and written
- Life science / bio medical background – university, college or a high school degree
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- People who are excited to learn and contribute to patient safety and medical information
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- US working hours
- Working in shifts
- Full-time position
- Pharmacovigilance and other professional trainings
- Multicultural environment, English as a company language
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Very interesting office-based job in Belgrade and Niš in a friendly international (EU) team of young highly educated people
Please send us your motivation letter and your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986