About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems
- Responsible for the development, testing and implementation and on-going support of applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Design, create and implement the required functionality by utilizing technologies such as Business Workflows, Custom Entities & Relationships, Design & Relationships, Activities, Routing, Security, and Power Automate
- Able to program and implement required Dashboard Design, Reporting, Candidate letter correspondence
- Responsible for Data Migration from SQL and MS Access data sources into CRM Platform
- Good understanding of change management process, Code review, and agile practices
- Reviewing of current system data structure, and model new data structure based on current operational requirements. Evaluate and map existing data structure fields to for data migration.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
- Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions with different CTS departments to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications, particularly Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Perform data migration activities
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required.
- At least 7 years experience in the IT Industry or as part of the IT Department of a large Company.
- At least 5 years experience of Dynamics CRM. Must include Sales and Service
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Development within the PowerApps
- Experience of developing solutions using an Agile methodology
- Must have prior experience in integrating Office 365
- Knowledge of Scribe and DocCorePack an advantage
- Hands on experience with MS Dynamics CRM configuration using Power Platform
- Hands on experience using custom code to create Web API/Web Services
- Experience with CRM API utilizing power automate, SOAP endpoints, REST/ODATA
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, documentation, and presentations.
- Experience working in SDLC, testing, and validating solutions, and working as a MS Dynamics CRM Analyst.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented, and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Flexible to support the Organisation with a globally distributed user base
What we can offer you:
- An interesting and challenging role in a dynamic environment
- Interesting development opportunities in a global company
- Cooperative working atmosphere within a highly motivated team
- Opportunity to gain an insight into EMC processes
- A flat organizational structure with short decision-making paths and a high level of personal responsibility and independence
- Flexible working hours
- Partly home office
- Attractive employment conditions
AMETEK je vodeći svetski proizvođač elektronskih instrumenata i elektromehaničkih uređaja sa godišnjom prodajom od oko 5 milijardi dolara. AMETEK ima 17.000 kolega na više od 150 operativnih lokacija i globalnu mrežu prodaje, servisa i podrške u 30 zemalja širom sveta. AMETEK se sastoji od dve operativne grupe (Elektronski instrumenti i Elektromehanika), obe sa visoko diferenciranim tehnologijama i vodećim pozicijama na nišnim tržištima. AMETEK d.o.o. uspešno posluje u Srbiji više od 10 godina,…Više o poslodavcu