What you will do
The ideal candidate will bring passion for AI, innovative technologies, the film industry, and experience in the fields of computer vision and computer graphics with a focus on machine learning. You will design and implement cutting-edge machine learning algorithms in the fields of visual effects, motion capturing, rendering, as well as in many other film production areas.
What we are looking for
- 2 years of experience, or an advanced degree (MSc).
- Experience in applied Deep Learning (DL) and Computer Vision (CV) concepts including but are not limited to: CNNs, RNNs, Autoencoders, Transfer Learning.
- Hands-on experience (academic and/or industrial) in 3D Pose Estimation and Motion reconstruction from images and videos
- Proficiency in general purpose programming languages: Python, and C++.
- Experience with ML frameworks such as: PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- The ideal candidate would be very well acquainted with Computer Graphics techniques, Neural Rendering, and Numerical Optimization
- (Optional) Knowledge of 3D packages such as Blender, Maya, or any game engine technology
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
About the company
Focused on the future of filmmaking, Wonder Dynamics' mission is to revolutionize the production and post-production process by leveraging state-of-the-art AI. We are striving to democratize the use of visual effects which will pave the way for the next generation of filmmakers. That mission attracted some of the most influential individuals in the film and tech industry that are now involved in our team. We're headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Why should you consider joining us?
This is a mid- or senior-level engineering role and we offer a competitive salary, valuable stock options, and comprehensive benefits that allow individual flexibility for all employees to choose what makes the most sense for their personal situation.
Wonder Dynamics is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent, and open manner.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Železnička 7 sprat: 3 I 4
- PIB: 112219202
- Matični broj: 21629227